In this session:
With changes to how classes are being conducted, we need to adapt our methods for sharing information and resources. Join us for a 40 minute session where we will look at creating a guide to support a course that has just gone online. This session assumes a base knowledge of LibGuides. If you are new to LibGuides we reccomend that you watch or attend the Building a Guides Session prior to this one. This session is for all user levels.
In this Session We Will:
- Highlight Resources from Digital Collections.
- Embed Videos and Slideshow from Google Slides or Slideshare.
- Naming Conventions for assignments and other documents.
- Create Polls to engage users.
- Use the Blog to keep students up-to-date.
- Add Discussion Boards to Your Guides (LibGuides CMS Only).
This session is intended for: All Users
Products covered: LibGuides & LibGuides CMS, Online Learning - COVID-19
Registration is not required, but is recommended to receive a reminder email and ics file to add to your calendar.
For our sessions we use Zoom. There is a small browser plug in required for entering the webinar. It will download automatically when joining the webinar or can be downloaded in advance (Zoom Client for Meetings). For additional help using Zoom, check out our Trouble Shooting Guide.