- Products Covered:
- LibGuides Training Room: https://springshare.zoom.us/j/625567293
- User Level:
- Session Type:
- Express Session
- Michelle Lustig
With changes to how classes are being conducted, we need to adapt our methods for sharing information and resources. Join us for a 40 minute session where we will look at creating a guide to support a course that has just gone online. This session assumes a base knowledge of LibGuides. If you are new to LibGuides we reccomend that you watch or attend the Building a Guides Session prior to this one. This session is for all user levels.
In this Session We Will:
- Highlight Resources from Digital Collections.
- Embed Videos and Slideshow from Google Slides or Slideshare.
- Naming Conventions for assignments and other documents.
- Create Polls to engage users.
- Use the Blog to keep students up-to-date.
- Add Discussion Boards to Your Guides (LibGuides CMS Only).