Offering Help Online @ Your Library
2:00pm - 2:45pm (Eastern Time - US & Canada) change time zone
- Products Covered:
- LibAnswers LibCal LibGuides & LibGuides CMS Online Learning - COVID-19
- Cross Product Training Room: https://springshare.zoom.us/j/938927873
- Session Type:
- Build It Session
- Michelle Lustig
Times have changed and you now have to offer many of your library services virtually. This session will show you how you can use your Springshare tools, to offer reference help even if your physical doors are closed.
In this session we will learn how to:
- Create a Virtual Reference/Support Appointment Landing Page in LibCal
- Create Personal Virtual Reference Portal Pages in LibGuides
- Create and Embed LibChat Widgets within Portal Pages
- Use Screensharing with LibAnswers
For our sessions, we use Zoom. There is a webinar client required for entering the webinar. It will download automatically when joining the webinar or can be downloaded in advance (Zoom Client for Meetings). For additional help using Zoom, check out our Trouble Shooting Guide.