Using Springshare Tools to Build a Library Tour
2:00pm - 3:10pm (Eastern Time - US & Canada) change time zone
- Products Covered:
- LibAnswers LibCal LibGuides & LibGuides CMS LibWizard New Session! Online Learning - COVID-19
- Session Type:
- Build It Session
- Michelle Lustig
In this new session where we will look at using LibGuides, LibWizard, LibCal and LibAnswers to create a Virtual Library Tour. This session assumes a base knowledge of LibGuides, LibAnswers and LibCal. If you are new to LibGuides we recommend that you watch or attend the Building a Guide Session prior to this one. Following this session, you will be emailed the link to the sample Library Tour. This session is for all user levels but will cover some advanced tips and tricks.
- Creating Image Galleries
- Sharing student testimonials
- Embedding Content
- Adding Chat Widgets to allow students to ask questions (LibAnswers)
- Setting up one-on-one research appointments with students and staff (LibCal)
- Embedding a LibWizard Survey (For more on LibWizard Surveys watch our recorded training session)
For our sessions, we use Zoom. There is a webinar client required for entering the webinar. It will download automatically when joining the webinar or can be downloaded in advance (Zoom Client for Meetings). For additional help using Zoom, check out our Trouble Shooting Guide.