- Products Covered:
- Session Type:
- Product Demo / Sneak Peek
- Talia Richards-Resendes
What is LibCal Interactive Mapping
LibCal Interactive Mapping tool – our newest module in the Springshare Platform – provides patrons with a cutting edge online library experience. It creates a visually appealing interactive mapping layer for all library spaces and assets and helps you deepen engagement. Simply put, maps enhance the user experience!
We'll Cover In-Depth Ins & Outs:
- Interactive Maps can be used for wayfinding AND booking seats and spaces.
- Accessible and mobile-friendly.
- Multiple hierarchy options from campus-style, to building-style, to card layout.
- Process for creating robust SVG Maps with multiple design options.
- Deep dive into wayfinding options and use cases.
- Booking a space and seat.
- Integration with Events for advertising library programs.
- Admin setup including homepage customization and hotspotting.
- Coming soon functionality including ILS Integration for library holdings and heatmapping.
Registration & Confirmation:
- Registration for this event closes two hours before start time.
- Registration closes at 11:30am US Eastern Time.
- One hour before the event, you will receive an email with instructions for signing into the event.
- If you wish to only receive the recording, please disregard this email.
- When registering, please use your institution email address and not a Gmail or general email address.
- Using a general email address may delay your registration and ability to attend this webinar.
- Can't attend the live event? Simply register to receive the recording!
- The recording will be sent a few days after the event.