- Products Covered:
- Session Type:
- Product Demo / Sneak Peek
- Talia Richards
What is LibConnect?
LibCRM, Springshare's Customer Relationship Management Tool, got a new name! Meet LibConnect, which combines powerful CRM functionality with integrated email marketing platform so that you can better connect & engage with your patrons to offer targeted services, resources, and more.
New Email Marketing Functionality
We've added powerful email marketing functionality to the LibCRM Customer Relationship Management tool and gave the product a new name because now it is so much more than CRM. It is a true customer engagement platform that helps you better connect with your users – hence the LibConnect name.
- Import user info from ILS (and other sources, too) to create profiles and identify audiences to send targeted marketing emails.
- Make use of pre-built email templates to send gorgeous emails quickly and effortlessly.
- Drag and drop email creator makes it easy to add text, images, buttons, videos, and more to your marketing emails.
- View how your email will display on desktop, tablet, and mobile devices.
The Outcome - Targeted Emails to Specific Audiences
Now you have an easy – and affordable – platform to send targeted emails to your library users. Use cases are endless, truly:
- Send a 'back-to-school' email to returning faculty showcasing library resources.
- Send a welcome email to new patrons highlighting your 'Get Help' services.
- Announce new content acquisitions throughout the year targeting the subject matter to specific audiences.
So.many.opportunities.to.connect (err, LibConnect, pardon the pun ;) with your users and drive increased engagement with the library!
30min LibConnect Intro Webinar Will Cover:
- Customer Relationship Management functionality including creating customer profiles.
- Deep dive into the Email Marketing functionality.
- ILS Integration & Springshare Tools integration.
- Coming soon functionality (email marketing automation and more!)
Registration & Confirmation:
- Registration for this event closes two hours before start time.
- Registration closes at 11:00am US Eastern Time.
- One hour before the event, you will receive an email with instructions for signing into the event.
- If you wish to only receive the recording, please disregard this email.
- When registering, please use your institution email address and not a Gmail or general email address.
- Using a general email address may delay your registration and ability to attend this webinar.
- Can't attend the live event? Simply register to receive the recording!
- The recording will be sent a few days after the event.