LibCal Lending Hub - Explore New eTickets Functionality
1:00pm - 1:30pm (Eastern Time - US & Canada) change time zone
- Products Covered:
- Session Type:
- Product Demo / Sneak Peek
- Talia Richards-Resendes
The new LibCal Museum & Passes eTickets functionality combined with the Equipment Booking module creates a robust Lending Hub.
Explore LibCal’s new eTicketing tool and connect it to your local Museums, Zoos, Archives, Author Readings, or anything that requires entry passes or tickets. This flexible tool allows for both physical Tickets picked up at the library and eTickets delivered directly to your patron's inbox.
- Create a visual catalog of your ‘Library of Things’ for easy browsing
- Control lending of physical museum/zoo passes
- *New* Museum & Passes tool for reserving & downloading eTickets
Registration & Confirmation:
- Registration for this event closes two hours before start time.
- Registration closes at 11:00 am US Eastern Time.
- One hour before the event, you will receive an email with instructions for signing into the event.
- If you wish to only receive the recording, please disregard this email.
- When registering, please use your institution email address and not a Gmail or general email address.
- Using a general email address may delay your registration and ability to attend this webinar.
- Can't attend the live event? Simply register to receive the recording!
- The recording will be sent a few days after the event.
For our sessions, we use Zoom. There is a webinar client required for entering the webinar. It will download automatically when joining the webinar or can be downloaded in advance (Zoom Client for Meetings). For additional help using Zoom, check out our Trouble Shooting Guide.