LibAnswers: Setting up FAQ Groups & Adding FAQs
In this session:
Groups are the primary way of organizing your FAQs in LibAnswers. Each system needs to have at least one FAQ group; however, you can add as many groups as you'd like. You can also have dedicated groups for different branches, campus libraries, departments, or topics. Because each group can have its availability settings, you can create both public and internal FAQ groups.
FAQs are public, searchable frequently asked questions that you want to share with your library community. In this session, we'll discuss how to create FAQs, what FAQs you'll want to create, and strategies for organization.
- Create a Group Homepage
- Customize your FAQ Page - the page people see when they click on an individual question
- Set up how your search results will display
- Creating FAQs & developing an internal workflow
- Adding the right metadata to make them searchable
- Techniques and images to make your FAQs engaging
- Exploring the LibAnswers Community for Inspiration and Design Ideas
This session is intended for: Admin Users
Products covered: LibAnswers
Training Session Software
For our sessions we use Zoom. There is a small browser plug in required for entering the webinar. It will download automatically when joining the webinar or can be downloaded in advance (Zoom Client for Meetings). For additional help using Zoom, check out our Trouble Shooting Guide.