LibAnswers /w LibChat: 24/7 Coop Coming Soon
- Friday, June 21, 2019
- 5:45pm - 6:00pm U.S. ET (UTC -4)
- Talia Richards
- Session type:
- Live @Conference
- ALA 2019. Washington, DC: Booth #3136
- Products covered:
In this session:
Perhaps you missed the big announcement on May 31, or our recent blog post from Slaven, Chief Springy. Springshare recently acquired QuestionPoint and we'll be integrating the QuestionPoint Cooperative service and 24/7 support from the QuestionPoint Reference Team into the LibAnswers Platform.
- The Why Behind the Acquistion - Your patrons are used to a 24/7 service model... and the library should be right up in their top list of providers.
- Brief Tour of LibAnswers Question Form - Explore the LibAnswers customizable email form and embedding options.
- Brief Tour of LibChat - Explore the basic components of LibChat including chat widgets, transcripts, stats, and more.
- Q&A Time - Have questions about adding 24/7 Coverage to your current LibAnswers subscription? Or are you a QuestionPoint customer with migration questions? We'll be here to answer any questions you have!
- We will not be covering Cooperative functionality or the 24/7 Springshare Librarian converage. That functionality is currently being worked on and it's too soon to show.
Recommended Help Guide: QuestionPoint Customers Migrating to LibAnswers
Products covered: LibAnswers
Registration is not required, but is recommended to receive a reminder email and ics file to add to your calendar.
For our sessions we use Zoom. There is a small browser plug in required for entering the webinar. It will download automatically when joining the webinar or can be downloaded in advance (Zoom Client for Meetings). For additional help using Zoom, check out our Trouble Shooting Guide.