- Products Covered:
- User Level:
- Session Type:
- Basic Training Session
- Jen Forgit
Admins will set up the new Seats module add-on in your existing LibCal reservation system. Your users will be able to view available Seats, reserve one, and use check-in/check out from their smartphone. In this session, admins will configure availability slots, view and manage bookings, see real-time building capacity, and quickly remove seats if needed.
- Setting up the Seats Module
- Creating bookable individual Seats
- Organizing Seats by Spaces and Zones.
- Determining how far in advance users can book Seats and setting up padding (time) between bookings for cleaning and sanitizing.
- Viewing Realtime Capacity Reporting by running reports to view the capacity of Seats within Spaces and Zones.
- Setting up Contactless Check-in/out by printing QR Codes next to each Seat or Space.
- Setting up a mobile-friendly webpage for check-in/out. This optional feature helps you with contact tracing efforts.