12:30pm - 1:30pm (Eastern Time - US & Canada) change time zone
- Products Covered:
- LibGuides & LibGuides CMS
- Session Type:
- Build It Session
- Michelle Lustig
Are you brand new to LibGuides, but not sure how to get started? Or have you used LibGuides before, but your guide skills are a little rusty? Then this session is for you! The purpose of this session is to give you an overview of how to create a LibGuide.
- Logging into and navigating the LibGuides dashboard
- Creating a new guide
- Understanding content types
- Best uses for box types
- How to edit published guides
- Adding and reusing guide content, including pages and boxes
For our sessions, we use Zoom. There is a webinar client required for entering the webinar. It will download automatically when joining the webinar or can be downloaded in advance (Zoom Client for Meetings). For additional help using Zoom, check out our Trouble Shooting Guide.