Join us for a 40 minute session where we will look at examples for book club guides. Even though you can't meet in person, learn how to create a guide for and facilitate an online book club. From there we will build a guide based on best practices for this guide type.
- Adding a gallery box of book club selections.
- Creating Instructions for downloading E-Books.
- Using the book from catalog asset type and link to the catalog.
- Using Blogs and Discussion Boards to get the conversation going.
- Using online tools to facilitate conversations.
This session assumes a base knowledge of LibGuides. If you are just starting out with LibGuides, we recommend that you watch or attend a Building a Guide Session prior to this one. This session is for all user levels.