- Products Covered:
- Session Type:
- Product Demo / Sneak Peek
- Talia Richards-Resendes
SpringySessions: A New Type of Webinar!
A lot of us Springys are librarians and collectively we have many decades of experience in marketing, outreach, programming, customer service, and more! And we'd like to share what we've learned over the years with you! SpringySessions will take place 3-4 times a year and will cover a variety of topics aimed at providing you with with real-world strategies that you can implement in your organization.
45-minute webinar will cover:
- Low-tech tips for growing your marketing list.
- The value of strong visuals.
- Using social media to your benefit.
- The importance of segmenting.
- Quick overview of LibConnect Email Marketing.
Registration & Confirmation:
- Registration for this event closes two hours before start time.
- Registration closes at 11am US Eastern Time.
- One hour before the event, you will receive an email with instructions for signing into the event.
- If you wish to only receive the recording, please disregard this email.
- When registering, please use your institution email address and not a Gmail or general email address.
- Using a general email address may delay your registration and ability to attend this webinar.
- Can't attend the live event? Simply register to receive the recording!
- The recording will be sent a few days after the event.
*By registering for this event, you consent to be contacted by Springshare.