- Products Covered:
- Sneak Peek Room: https://springshare.zoom.us/j/491805126
- Session Type:
- Product Demo / Sneak Peek
- Talia Richards-Resendes
Are You Getting a Return on Your Investment?
E-resources are at the top of most library's expenditures list. Using LibInsight with COUNTER 4 and 5 compliance, import e-resource cost and usage data for analysis and see if you're getting a return on your investment.
Use LibInsight to Store & Count Your Library's Activity
LibInsight allows you to store all library data (e-resources, circulation, acquisition, reference, LibGuides, etc.) in one platform for deep analytics, to showcase public-facing stats via dashboards, and run cross-data analysis.
During this 30 minute webinar, we'll cover:
- (5min) LibInsight Overview Tour w/ Examples - Quick Tour of the LibInsight Datasets.
- (15min) Deeper Dive into E-Resource Datasets - We'll explore COUNTER 5 compliant dataset type with automated SUSHI integration for e-resource analysis.
- Working with a vendor who's still on COUNTER 4? We've got that covered! We'll take a few minutes and explore the COUNTER 3 & 4 compliant dataset type for storing older COUNTER data.
- (5min) Cross-Dataset Analysis & Dashboards - Run analysis across data points and showcase your stats via public dashboards.
- (5min) Q& A - Come prepped with questions.