In this session:
Because Numbers Make It Real
You need to keep track of lots of 'things' at your library.
- How many events you had and total attendance,
- Number of library cards issued and cards renewed,
- Total gate counts for the day, week, month, or year,
- Reference questions answered across all access points (f2f, chat, social, etc.),
- Items pulled for holds and number of holds expired,
- Library incidents recorded,
- Staffing meetings and professional development,
- Instruction session and/or tours,
- ... and so much more.
Use LibInsight to Store & Count Your Library's Activity
LibInsight allows you to store all library data (e-resources, circulation, acquisition, reference, LibGuides, etc.) in one platform for deep analytics, to showcase public-facing stats via dashboards, and run cross-data analysis.
During this 30minute webinar, we'll cover:
- (5min) LibInsight Overview Tour w/ Examples - Quick Tour of the LibInsight Datasets.
- (15min) Deeper Dive into Specific Datasets - We'll explore specific datasets (Counts, Gate Counts, Custom, and Reference Datasets) that help you store and count your Library's activities.
- (5min) Cross-Dataset Analysis & Dashboards - Run analysis across data points and showcase your stats via public dashboards.
- (5min) Q& A - Come prepped with questions.
Other sessions you should check out!
Recommended Help Guide: LibInsight Datasets Short Sessions
This session is intended for: All Users
Products covered: LibInsight & LibInsight Lite
Registration is not required, but is recommended to receive a reminder email and ics file to add to your calendar.
For our sessions we use Zoom. There is a small browser plug in required for entering the webinar. It will download automatically when joining the webinar or can be downloaded in advance (Zoom Client for Meetings). For additional help using Zoom, check out our Trouble Shooting Guide.