- Products Covered:
- Sneak Peek Room: https://springshare.zoom.us/j/491805126
- User Level:
- Session Type:
- Product Demo / Sneak Peek
- Ginna Nicolas
Because Numbers Make It Real
You need to keep track of lots of 'things' at your library.
- How many events you had and total attendance,
- Number of library cards issued and cards renewed,
- Total gate counts for the day, week, month, or year,
- Reference questions answered across all access points (f2f, chat, social, etc.),
- Items pulled for holds and number of holds expired,
- Library incidents recorded,
- Staffing meetings and professional development,
- Instruction session and/or tours,
- ... and so much more.
Use LibInsight to Store & Count Your Library's Activity
LibInsight allows you to store all library data (e-resources, circulation, acquisition, reference, LibGuides, etc.) in one platform for deep analytics, to showcase public-facing stats via dashboards, and run cross-data analysis.
During this 30minute webinar, we'll cover:
- (5min) LibInsight Overview Tour w/ Examples - Quick Tour of the LibInsight Datasets.
- (15min) Deeper Dive into Specific Datasets - We'll explore specific datasets (Counts, Gate Counts, Custom, and Reference Datasets) that help you store and count your Library's activities.
- (5min) Cross-Dataset Analysis & Dashboards - Run analysis across data points and showcase your stats via public dashboards.
- (5min) Q& A - Come prepped with questions.