LibAnswers w/ LibChat General Overview
- Friday, August 16, 2019
- 1:30pm - 2:30pm U.S. ET (UTC -5)
- Talia Richards
- Session type:
- Product Demo / Sneak Peek
- Sneak Peek Room: https://springshare.zoom.us/j/491805126
- Products covered:
In this session:
Session Designed For QuestionPoint Clients Migrating to LibAnswers
Perhaps you missed the big announcement on May 31, or our recent blog post from Chief Springy, Slaven Zivkovic.Springshare recently acquired QuestionPoint and we'll be integrating the QuestionPoint Cooperative service and 24/7 support from the QuestionPoint Reference Team into the LibAnswers Platform.
This session is designed for:
- QuestionPoint Clients Brand New to LibAnswers - Who have never seen LibAnswers w/ LibChat and want to see a brief overview tour of the tool.
This Overview Webinar:
- Brief Tour of LibAnswers Question Form - Explore the LibAnswers customizable email form and embedding options.
- Brief Tour of LibChat - Explore the basic components of LibChat including chat widgets, transcripts, stats, and more.
- Brief Tour of LibAnswers FAQs - Learn how to create a searchable knowledgebase of FAQs that will replace your QuestionPoint policy pages.
- Q&A Time - Have questions about adding 24/7 Coverage to your current LibAnswers subscription? Or are you a QuestionPoint customer with migration questions? We'll be here to answer any questions you have!
Aims of the Session:
- Brief Introduction - For those who haven't seen LibAnswers, this session will give you a nice overview of the tool and its major features.
- Not a training session - LibAnswers is robust tool and even if we wanted this to be a training session, one hour wouldn't give us enough time. :P This session is not designed to be a training session but to give you a solid foundation before you attend training.
QuestionPoint Clients Who Are Also Using LibAnswers
If you're both a QuestionPoint and LibAnswers user, this webinar might be too basic for you. We'd recommend exploring our full LibAnswers training sessions, particularly those focused on LibChat.
- We will not be covering Cooperative functionality or the 24/7 Springshare Librarian coverage. That functionality is currently being developed.
Recommended Help Guide: QuestionPoint Customers Migrating to LibAnswers
Products covered: LibAnswers
Registration is not required, but is recommended to receive a reminder email and ics file to add to your calendar.
For our sessions we use Zoom. There is a small browser plug in required for entering the webinar. It will download automatically when joining the webinar or can be downloaded in advance (Zoom Client for Meetings). For additional help using Zoom, check out our Trouble Shooting Guide.