- Products Covered:
- Sneak Peek Room: https://springshare.zoom.us/j/491805126
- Session Type:
- Product Demo / Sneak Peek
- Talia Richards-Resendes
Special Guest Speaker: University of Guelph-Humber
Sue Hunter, Acting Manager of Library Services at the University of Guelph-Humber Library, will present on how they're using LibWizard for Student Worker Training.
What is LibWizard?
LibWizard combines all the feedback and assessment functionality your library needs into one easy-to-use platform. From Forms, to Surveys, to self-grading Quizzes, to interactive Tutorials... LibWizard has you covered.
- LibWizard Lite - Comes with LibGuides CMS subscription and is limited to creating unlimited Forms and Surveys.
- LibWizard Full - Separate subscription to LibGuides or upgrade your LibWizard Lite to LibWizard Full. Create unlimited Forms, Surveys, Quizzes, and Tutorials.
During this 30-minute webinar, we'll cover:
- (10min) Brief LibWizard Tour w/ Examples - We'll do a quick tour of LibWizard covering Forms, Surveys, self-grading Quizzes, and interactive Tutorials.
- (15min) Training Student Workers with LibWizard - Guest speaker Sue Hunter will present on how they're using LibWizard for Student Worker Training at University of Guelph-Humber Library.
- (3-5min) Q & A - Come prepped with questions!