Training Tidbit: Succession Planning for LibApps and all of your Springy Tools
1:00pm - 1:30pm (Eastern Time - US & Canada) change time zone
- Products Covered:
- LibAnswers LibCal LibGuides & LibGuides CMS LibInsight LibStaffer LibWizard Multi-Product
- Session Type:
- Training Tidbit Session
- Lori DuBois
Back by popular demand!
It's time to clean up your site's accounts! If you’re changing jobs, or will be out of the office for an extended period of time, what should you do to make sure that your colleagues still have access to your Springy tools? In this short session, we'll cover what you can do now to make sure your colleagues or successor might need to know to continue maintaining your LibGuides, LibCal, LibAnswers sites and other Springy tools.
- Adding new Admin user accounts
- Understanding the permissions and responsibilities for a LibApps Admin
- Understanding permissions for individual app Admins (LibGuides Admin, LibCal Admin)
- Changing existing user account permissions
- Recovering a password for an existing account
For our sessions, we use Zoom. There is a webinar client required for entering the webinar. It will download automatically when joining the webinar or can be downloaded in advance (Zoom Client for Meetings). For additional help using Zoom, check out our Trouble Shooting Guide.