In this session:
Join us for our latest Brunch & Learn where we are going to look at the newest features in LibCal and LibStaffer!
- System-wide Categories for Event Calendars, including 2-level deep category structure
- Age/Audience filter when browsing/searching for Events
- Revamped Calendar & Event Statistics with loads of useful indicators
- Improved Spaces & Equipment Statistics with updated occupancy ratios, and more
- Fully accessible version of Spaces bookings page
- Qualify-of-life improvements throughout the system
- LibCal/LibStaffer Integration
- Split Shift Feature
- Expanded Working Hours
This session is intended for: All Users
Products covered: LibCal
Registration is not required, but is recommended to receive a reminder email and ics file to add to your calendar.
For our sessions we use Zoom. There is a small browser plug in required for entering the webinar. It will download automatically when joining the webinar or can be downloaded in advance (Zoom Client for Meetings). For additional help using Zoom, check out our Trouble Shooting Guide.