Managing Museum Passes and More with LibCal
- Wednesday, March 21, 2018
- 5:15pm - 5:30pm U.S. ET
- Talia Richards
- Session type:
- Sneak Peek / Product Tour
- ALA-Annual New Orleans: Booth 3920
- Products covered:
In this session:
Promote Usage and Avoid 'Double-Bookings' of Museum Passes & More
Don't be fooled by the title, LibCal's Equipment Booking Module can be used for so much more than equipment. Encourage online reservations of your library's museum and park passes, portable wifi hotspots, sewing machines, neckties, or whatever your 'library of things' circulates.
These items don't always make sense in your library catalog, so learn how you can use the LibCal Equipment Booking Module to manage these items...and more!
- LibCal Equipment Module Overview - Quick overview of the module.
- Key Features - View customizable terms & conditions, booking forms, SIP2 authentication integration, book restrictions, and more.
- Stats - Stats on how your items are circulating including downloadable charts.
Products covered: LibCal
Training Session Software
For our sessions we use Zoom. There is a small browser plug in required for entering the webinar. It will download automatically when joining the webinar or can be downloaded in advance (Zoom Client for Meetings). For additional help using Zoom, check out our Trouble Shooting Guide.