Getting Started with LibInsight
- Monday, February 11, 2019
- 2:00pm - 3:00pm U.S. ET (UTC -5)
- Carrie Williams
- Session type:
- Basic Training Session
- LibInsight Training Room: https://springshare.zoom.us/j/537632633
- Products covered:
- User Level:
- Admin Users
Can't make this session?
In this session:
LibInsight is a powerful tool that allows you to gather and understand your data. In this session, we'll focus on configuring your system, dataset settings, the fundamentals of recording data including widget creation, and sharing data analysis using dashboards. This session covers the common ground between LibInsight and LibInsight Lite.
- Configuring system settings
- Creating and Managing Accounts
- Dataset settings and recording data
- Creating dashboards and widgets
This session is intended for: Admin Users
Products covered: LibInsight & LibInsight Lite
Registration is not required, but is recommended to receive a reminder email and ics file to add to your calendar.
For our sessions we use Zoom. There is a small browser plug in required for entering the webinar. It will download automatically when joining the webinar or can be downloaded in advance (Zoom Client for Meetings). For additional help using Zoom, check out our Trouble Shooting Guide.