- Products Covered:
- LibGuides Training Room: https://springshare.zoom.us/j/625567293
- User Level:
- Session Type:
- Basic Training Session
- Carrie Williams
Are you planning to use LibGuides as your library website? This session will cover the basics of setting up a guide to use as a custom homepage, discuss important system settings, and make minor customizations to look and feel. Users should be familiar with LibGuides prior to this session. Recommended watching before the session: Planning LibGuides CMS for use as a Library Website.
This session is a 2 day series. There is an optional, more advanced session covering the creation of a header and footer, advanced page layout, and CSS customization. Familiarity with HTML and CSS is required for the advanced session.
- Basic settings for using LibGuides CMS for your library website
- Creating a group for a customized homepage
- Building a guide for use as a custom homepage
- Making minor CSS adjustments