Adding Dynamic Content to LibGuides with Gallery Boxes
- Friday, April 12, 2019
- 1:00pm - 1:10pm U.S. ET (UTC -4)
- Michelle Lustig
- Session type:
- Training Session
- ALA 2019. Washington, DC: Booth #3136
- Products covered:
In this session:
Pack a lot of punch into a small space with Gallery Boxes.
- Creating a featured Guides Box
- Highlighting New and Trial Databases
- Promoting Library Events
- Showing Off Special and Unique Collections
- Staff Picks and More!
Products covered: LibGuides & LibGuides CMS
Registration is not required, but is recommended to receive a reminder email and ics file to add to your calendar.
For our sessions we use Zoom. There is a small browser plug in required for entering the webinar. It will download automatically when joining the webinar or can be downloaded in advance (Zoom Client for Meetings). For additional help using Zoom, check out our Trouble Shooting Guide.