Learn More About Using Your LibGuides CMS System
- Thursday, July 18, 2019
- 2:00pm - 2:45pm U.S. ET (UTC -5)
- Michelle Lustig
- Session type:
- Basic Training Session
- LibGuides Training Room: https://springshare.zoom.us/j/625567293
- Products covered:
- User Level:
- Admin Users
Can't make this session?
In this session:
Have you recently upgraded to LibGuides CMS and want to see all of the new features that you now have access to? Do you have LibGuides CMS and want to know more about your built in features? Are you looking to get the most of theses new CMS features? The purpose of this session is to give admin users an overview of the tools available to you via LibGuides CMS.
- Creating groups and organizing content
- Setting enhanced user permissions
- Building interactive discussion boards
- Viewing enhanced statistics
- Customizing unlimited guide templates
This session is intended for: Admin Users
Products covered: LibGuides & LibGuides CMS
Registration is not required, but is recommended to receive a reminder email and ics file to add to your calendar.
For our sessions we use Zoom. There is a small browser plug in required for entering the webinar. It will download automatically when joining the webinar or can be downloaded in advance (Zoom Client for Meetings). For additional help using Zoom, check out our Trouble Shooting Guide.