- Products Covered:
- LibGuides Training Room: https://springshare.zoom.us/j/625567293
- User Level:
- Session Type:
- Basic Training Session
- Michelle Lustig
Five x Five Sessions, are just that, 5 takeaways - each in 5 minutes or less. Each session is about 30 minutes with time for Q & A. Learn tips and tricks that you can put into practice right way! This session concludes our Designing for Mobile series with 5 ways to create and enhance a mobile walking tour.
What you are doing:
- Use Google Maps with LibGuides.
- Resize Images to work on mobile interfaces.
- Display historic photographs of locations with present-day transitions.
- Showcase objects and art in a collection and provide resources.
- Create an instruction tour that walks students through the library and displays clues or helpful tips.