In this session:
Five x Five Sessions, are just that, 5 takeaways - each in 5 minutes or less. Each session is about 30 minutes with time for Q & A. Learn tips and tricks that you can put into practice right way! This session concludes our Designing for Mobile series with 5 ways to create and enhance a mobile walking tour.
What you are doing:
- Use Google Maps with LibGuides.
- Resize Images to work on mobile interfaces.
- Display historic photographs of locations with present-day transitions.
- Showcase objects and art in a collection and provide resources.
- Create an instruction tour that walks students through the library and displays clues or helpful tips.
This session is intended for: All Users
Products covered: LibGuides & LibGuides CMS
Registration is not required, but is recommended to receive a reminder email and ics file to add to your calendar.
For our sessions we use Zoom. There is a small browser plug in required for entering the webinar. It will download automatically when joining the webinar or can be downloaded in advance (Zoom Client for Meetings). For additional help using Zoom, check out our Trouble Shooting Guide.