- Products Covered:
- Session Type:
- Product Demo / Sneak Peek
- Talia Richards
Automagically Retrieve & Update Patron Data
LibConnect with ILS integration is here! Automatically retrieve and update patron data and send beautiful emails to targeted user groups. ILS integration helps you generate targeted email sender lists saving you time and delivering a more tailored engagement experience for users.
- Send a 'back-to-school' email to returning faculty showcasing library resources.
- Send a welcome email to new patrons highlighting your 'Get Help' services.
- Announce new content acquisitions throughout the year targeting the subject matter to specific audiences.
LibCRM, Springshare's Customer Relationship Management Tool, got a new name! Meet LibConnect, which combines powerful CRM functionality with integrated email marketing platform so that you can better connect & engage with your patrons to offer targeted services, resources, and more.
LibConnect is a full online engagement platform that helps you better connect and engage with your users.
- ILS Integration - Import user info from your ILS (and other sources, too) to create profiles and identify audiences to send targeted marketing emails.
- Gorgeous Email Templates - Make use of pre-built email templates to send beautiful emails quickly and effortlessly.
- Drag & Drop Editor - Makes it easy to add text, images, buttons, videos, and more to your marketing emails.
- Free Image Library - Make use of our integration with Pexels, Unsplash, and Pixabay and have access to over 500,000 Creative Commons Zero licensed images for your marketing emails.
- Multi-Device Previewing - View how your email will display on desktop, tablet, and mobile devices.
30min Webinar Will Cover:
- ILS Integration.
- Customer Relationship Management functionality including creating customer profiles.
- Generating targeted email sending lists.
- Creating beautiful and mobile-friendly emails.
Registration & Confirmation:
- Registration for this event closes two hours before start time.
- Registration closes at 9:00am US Eastern Time.
- One hour before the event, you will receive an email with instructions for signing into the event.
- If you wish to only receive the recording, please disregard this email.
- When registering, please use your institution email address and not a Gmail or general email address.
- Using a general email address may delay your registration and ability to attend this webinar.
- Can't attend the live event? Simply register to receive the recording!
- The recording will be sent a few days after the event.