- Products Covered:
- Session Type:
- Product Demo / Sneak Peek
- Talia Richards-Resendes
Tips for Telling a Story With Data
Meet our Customer Experience team members Greg Sigountos and Zinthia Briceño and learn how they're using data to better understand our users and meet their needs. They'll discuss tips for collecting data that is meaningful and actionable and is crucial in helping Springshare deliver our best-in-class support to our customers.
If you're thinking, this is just another 'stats' webinar, think again! Greg and Zin will be sharing their tips, advice, and takeaways for moving beyond the numbers to get to the root of your data analysis goals.
- Quick overview of LibAnswers' Quality of Service Metrics.
- Why it’s important to collect data with specific questions in mind.
- Tips for determining whether the data you’ve collected is meaningful and actionable.
- How to convey the numbers in a way that will make people care.
- Time for Q&A.
Meet the Speakers!
Zinthia Briceño Springshare's Manager of Customer Support and has been an integral part of the team for over 10 years. Zinthia makes sure our team runs like a well-oiled machine and that we deliver our industry-standard customer service.
Greg Sigountos is Springshare's platform support and data guru and stathead. Greg joined Springshare in 2014. When he's not juggling numbers, he enjoys cooking and old movies.
Registration & Confirmation:
- Registration for this event closes two hours before start time.
- Registration closes at 11am US Eastern Time.
- One hour before the event, you will receive an email with instructions for signing into the event.
- If you wish to only receive the recording, please disregard this email.
- When registering, please use your institution email address and not a Gmail or general email address.
- Using a general email address may delay your registration and ability to attend this webinar.
- Can't attend the live event? Simply register to receive the recording!
- The recording will be sent a few days after the event.
*By registering for this event, you consent to be contacted by Springshare.