LibCRM: A CRM for Outreach & Liaison Librarians
- Sunday, June 23, 2019
- 10:30am - 10:45am U.S. ET (UTC -4)
- Talia Richards
- Session type:
- Live @Conference
- ALA 2019. Washington, DC: Booth #3136
- Products covered:
In this session:
LibCRM is a Customer Relationship Management platform built for the specific needs of libraries. Offer a superior customer experience by gaining a better understanding of your users and their needs.
- Tracking relationships and interactions with faculty, students, staff, and partners.
- Assigning tasks, running activity reports, reviewing a full history of interactions.
- Ideas on customizing the library experience and services for your users based on the history of previous interactions.
Products covered: LibCRM
Registration is not required, but is recommended to receive a reminder email and ics file to add to your calendar.
For our sessions we use Zoom. There is a small browser plug in required for entering the webinar. It will download automatically when joining the webinar or can be downloaded in advance (Zoom Client for Meetings). For additional help using Zoom, check out our Trouble Shooting Guide.