In this session:
Eliminate Scheduling Headaches & Empower Staff... All in One Tool
New Scheduling Features!
Scheduling staff is an art. Knowing who can work when, for how long, and their work conflicts all while meeting the needs of your library is hard. And just when you've finished the schedule... someone's plans change and you have to redo the whole thing.
LibStaffer takes the hard work out of staffing and scheduling so you have time for more important projects. It handles scheduling for multiple service points with different staffing needs and duties, manages restrictions on who can work when and for how long, and allows staff to set when they're available.
- Overview Tour - Quick tour of LibStaffer.
- *NEW* 2-way Integration with LibCal & Google Calendars - Latest update features integration with LibCal with Google.
- Communicating Schedules & Shifts - 'Push' out shift and schedule information to staffers.
- Auto-Scheduler - Avoid tedium with manually scheduling staffers. Auto-scheduler technology makes it easy to schedule staffers in seconds.
- Empower Staffers - Staffers can swap, give-up, and even select shifts. All controlled by you, of course.
- *NEW* Timeclock Functionality - Staffers can 'clock-in' and 'clock-out' all from the system.
This session is intended for: All Users
Products covered: LibStaffer
Registration is not required, but is recommended to receive a reminder email and ics file to add to your calendar.
Training Session Software
For our sessions we use Zoom. There is a small browser plug in required for entering the webinar. It will download automatically when joining the webinar or can be downloaded in advance (Zoom Client for Meetings). For additional help using Zoom, check out our Trouble Shooting Guide.