E-Reserves - Get Ready Spring Semester!
In this session:
The E-Reserves module is designed to offer an intuitive and easily-discoverable interface for your e-reserve items. Whether starting from your homepage or an existing guide, your students will easily locate all required readings, all in one place!
- Creating and managing a wide array of e-reserve items directly within your LibGuides site
- Uploading your own documents or link to documents in your existing databases
- Adding a password to restrict access
- Reusing existing items from course to course
- Grouping documents by course
Recommended Help Guide: E-Reserves
This session is intended for: Admin Users
Products covered: LibGuides & LibGuides CMS
Training Session Software
For our sessions we use Zoom. There is a small browser plug in required for entering the webinar. It will download automatically when joining the webinar or can be downloaded in advance (Zoom Client for Meetings). For additional help using Zoom, check out our Trouble Shooting Guide.