Using LibInsight to 'Count' Library Activity
2:00pm - 2:30pm (Eastern Time - US & Canada) change time zone
- Products Covered:
- LibInsight Lite
- Sneak Peek Room: https://springshare.zoom.us/j/491805126
- Session Type:
- Product Demo / Sneak Peek
- Ginna Nicolas
Because Numbers Make It Real
You need to keep track of lots of 'things' at your library.
- How many events you had and total attendance,
- Number of library cards issued and cards renewed,
- Total gate counts for the day, week, month, or year,
- Reference questions answered across all access points (f2f, chat, social, etc.),
- Items pulled for holds and number of holds expired,
- Library incidents recorded,
- Staffing meetings and professional development,
- Instruction session and/or tours,
- ... and so much more.
Use LibInsight to Store & Count Your Library's Activity
LibInsight allows you to store all library data (e-resources, circulation, acquisition, reference, LibGuides, etc.) in one platform for deep analytics, to showcase public-facing stats via dashboards, and run cross-data analysis.
During this 30minute webinar, we'll cover:
- (5min) LibInsight Overview Tour w/ Examples - Quick Tour of the LibInsight Datasets.
- (15min) Deeper Dive into Specific Datasets - We'll explore specific datasets (Counts, Gate Counts, Custom, and Reference Datasets) that help you store and count your Library's activities.
- (5min) Cross-Dataset Analysis & Dashboards - Run analysis across data points and showcase your stats via public dashboards.
- (5min) Q& A - Come prepped with questions.
Other sessions you should check out!
- Using LibInsight to Analyze E-Resources
- Guest Speaker: Using LibInsight to Plan, Report, and Deliver Service Excellence
For help, please consult our help documentation and/or contact our support team.
For our sessions, we use Zoom. There is a webinar client required for entering the webinar. It will download automatically when joining the webinar or can be downloaded in advance (Zoom Client for Meetings). For additional help using Zoom, check out our Trouble Shooting Guide.