In this session:
Are You Getting a Return on Your Investment?
E-resources are at the top of most library's expenditures list. Using LibInsight with COUNTER 4 and 5 compliance, import e-resource cost and usage data for analysis and see if you're getting a return on your investment.
Use LibInsight to Store & Count Your Library's Activity
LibInsight allows you to store all library data (e-resources, circulation, acquisition, reference, LibGuides, etc.) in one platform for deep analytics, to showcase public-facing stats via dashboards, and run cross-data analysis.
During this 30 minute webinar, we'll cover:
- (5min) LibInsight Overview Tour w/ Examples - Quick Tour of the LibInsight Datasets.
- (15min) Deeper Dive into E-Resource Datasets - We'll explore COUNTER 5 compliant dataset type with automated SUSHI integration for e-resource analysis.
- Working with a vendor who's still on COUNTER 4? We've got that covered! We'll take a few minutes and explore the COUNTER 3 & 4 compliant dataset type for storing older COUNTER data.
- (5min) Cross-Dataset Analysis & Dashboards - Run analysis across data points and showcase your stats via public dashboards.
- (5min) Q& A - Come prepped with questions.
Other sessions you should check out!
Recommended Help Guide: LibInsight Datasets Short Sessions
This session is intended for: All Users
Products covered: LibInsight & LibInsight Lite
Registration is not required, but is recommended to receive a reminder email and ics file to add to your calendar.
For our sessions we use Zoom. There is a small browser plug in required for entering the webinar. It will download automatically when joining the webinar or can be downloaded in advance (Zoom Client for Meetings). For additional help using Zoom, check out our Trouble Shooting Guide.